笔记

骂人英文

1、你家芝麻都长脸上吗?

Is your home sesame have long face?

2、不是你不笑,一笑粉就掉!

Powder is not you don't smile, a laugh out!

3、狐狸不是妖、性感不是骚。

The fox is not demon, sexy SAO*

4、群中渺小,在猪圈里伟大!

In the group of small, great in the pigsty!

5、你确定你爸妈不是B型血的?

Are you sure your parents don't with type B blood?

6、长的一表人渣还好意思说我。

A long table scum return not bashful say me*

7、流氓不可怕,就怕流氓有文化。

The rascal can't be afraid, afraid rascal have culture*

8、你赶紧去死吧,死得越快越好。

You go to die, die as soon as possible*

9、你刚才是不是蹲马桶盖儿上了?

You have just squat toilet cover son on?

10、脑袋空不要紧、关键是不要进水。

An empty head it doesn't matter, the key is not to fill*

11、你卑微的表面,掩饰变态的内心。

The surface of your humble, conceal abnormal heart*

12、别说我不行,否则我会让你后悔。

Don't say I don't think I can do it, otherwise I'll let you regret*

13、你姐拽的是资本,你拽的是**。

Your elder sister ye is the capital, you drag is coquettish*

14、天下之大,大过你缺的那块心眼。

Under the big, bigger than you are short of the piece of mind's eye*

15、全人类都不希望再有你这种人了。

All humans don't want to have you such a person*

16、谁是谁的老公,都他M的是临时工。

Who's who of husband, he M is temporary*

17、江山代有蠢人出,谁都可能二百五。

Jiangshan generation have a fool, who is likely to be two hundred and fifty*

18、你怕是得了狂燥症加间歇自残症吧?

You even got manic disorder add intermittent self-harm disease?

19、你全家吃屎的吧?能不能消停会儿?

You and your family eat shit? Can you relief?

20、你就是那粪坑里的是石头,又臭又硬。

You are the toilet pit is stone, as well as smelly and hard*

21、你说你长得就违章了,猪都看不上你。

You said you is illegal, the pig not up to you*

22、别把人和狗相提并论,狗最起码忠诚。

Don't equate the people and the dog, the dog at least loyalty*

23、做人不能这样,缺狗粮才知道来找我?

Don't like this, lack of dog food to just know to me?

24、女人平胸不可怕,可怕的是没有文化。

Flat-chested woman is not terrible, terrible is have no culture*

25、其实你不是缩头乌龟,你是他的前辈。

In fact you are not a little puss-head, you are his predecessors*

26、能被你抢走的东西,是我扔下的垃圾。

Can be what you take, is dropping my junk*

27、熊孩子,你的新欢照样是别人的破鞋。

Bear children, so your new sweetheart is others a whore*

28、最近你运气不错啊,升职成天蓬元帅了?

Recently you good luck, promotion all day peng commander-in-chief?

29、别拿你思维的极限来挑战正常人的智商。

Don't you mind to challenge the limits of normal intelligence*

30、你假装清纯也掩盖不了你那**的事实。

You pretend to be pure also will not hide the fact that your coquettish*

31、拿你当人的时候,你尽量装得像点好吗。

When people get you, you try to like some, please*

32、我颠覆了整个世界,只为摆正你的倒影。

I overturned the whole world, only to straighten your reflection*

33、你无耻的样子,颇有我年轻时候的神韵。

You shameless appearance, quite has my young time charm*

34、长的跟非洲黑人难民一样,还在这里装逼。

Long like black African refugees, force is still here*

35、你还挺得住吗?你要脸不,真是死不要脸!

Do you still stand to live? YaoLian don't you, is really dead for shame!

36、世界上未有未完成的故事,只有未死的心。

World no unfinished story, only not die of heart*

37、得不到就说自己不幸福,

/

你就活该不幸福。

Not just said he is not happy, you don't deserve happiness*

38、您的容貌的存在就是对市容城管的一种侮辱。

Your appearance is an insult to the city urban management*

39、就你这长相,小正太还带点萌样,吠个毛线。

Just the way you looked, eyes still take point of sample, bark of wool*

40、我在你身上深刻的体会到什么叫做标新立异。

I deeply realized what be called on you do STH unconventional or unorthodox*

41、你在前面跑,有人在后面叫畜生哪里逃。

You run in front, someone called animal where escape in the rear*

42、你这骨架这么大,我看整成一个男人最合适。

You this skeleton is so big, I see the whole into a man the most appropriate*

43、你整天除了吃就是睡,跟猪圈里的猪没两样。

You is in addition to eat and sleep all day, and can be a pig sty*

44、你丫的就是狗和猪的杂交产品还是改不了吃屎。

Your ya is on dogs and pigs hybrid product or doesn't make a crab walk straight*

45、我都怀疑你是不是大脑长腿肚子上了?脑残了?

I doubt whether you long calf brain? Brain damage?

46、别以为你嘴巴长痔疮,就可以在别人面前犯贱!

Don't think you mouth long piles and can be in front of others make mean!

47、对付你这种地痞无赖加流氓,就是要不留情面。

Against you this riffraff rogue, is to cut*

48、吐词都不清楚你还学着骂人,迟早被人玩死的节奏。

The words are not clear you also learn to call names, sooner or later be the rhythm of playing dead*

49、见过傻的没见过这么傻的,见过贱的没见过这么贱的。

Seen silly not seen such a silly, seen base have not seen such a base*

50、看你满脸刀疤就知道你不是好人,人人看见人人喊打。

Look at your face scar will know that you are not a good man, everyone gets a saw*

赞 ()