笔记

魂断蓝桥的英文经典对白

1、For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

2、I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else* I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall*

我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

3、The crepes,is very nice sir*

龙虾不错,先生!

4、The ballet was beautiful*

今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

5、Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

6、You're going to marry me,you see?

你必须和我结婚,知道吗?

7、I loved you* I never shall* That's the truth, Roy* I never shall*

我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,罗伊,永远不会。

8、Every parting from you is like a little eternity*

每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

9、That certainly proves youre an outsider*

那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

10、It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

11、Oh, you wont have time for that*

哦,你已经没有时间了。

12、I may never see him again*

我也许再也不会见到他。

13、Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful*

那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,

/

让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

14、Oh,Roy,you must be mad!

哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?

15、Oh,Roy,do be sensible*

哦,罗伊,千万理智些。

赞 ()