笔记

英语最难听的骂人话

1、你的脸比我脚还臭。

Your face is worse than my feet*

2、你这讨厌鬼。

You beast*

3、长的飞沙走石鬼斧神工。

Long flying sand and rolling pebbles extraordinary as if done by the spirits*

4、脑袋空不要紧、关键是不要进水。

Head is empty, the key is not to water*

5、谁说的?

Who said that?

6、你这杂种!

You bastard!

7、你人萎缩,语言也跟着猥琐。

You are shrinking, also followed the obscene language*

8、你贱或者不贱,**就在那里。

You are cheap or not cheap, small three is there*

9、耗子看见你都含着眼泪走开!

You see you all with tears away!

10、别碰我!

Don't touch me*

11、说话记得刷牙,我闻到味道了。

Remember to brush my teeth, I smell it*

12、此地禁止大小便,违者没收工具。

The toilet is prohibited here, or confiscation of tools*

13、你自找的。

You asked for it*

14、鬼话!

Nonsense!

15、你说什么?

I beg your pardon?

16、你对我什么都不是。

You're nothing to me*

17、别跟我摆架子。

Don't give me that attitude*

18、沵有多虚伪峩就有多做作。

You have I have many false affectation*

19、满脸褶子还卖萌!

Wrinkled also sell adorable!

20、少来这一套。

Knock it off!

21、想你想的饭都吃不下,太恶心了!

You can't eat the food you want, it's disgusting!

22、咋整的啊,一天天毛楞三光的!

Zezheng ah, a three light hair every day!

23、群中渺小,在猪圈里伟大!

In small groups, in the pigsty great!

24、比恐龙还恐龙的人,非你莫属。

Also the dinosaurs than the dinosaurs who belong to you*

25、你好大的胆子!

You've got some nerve!

26、你赶紧去死吧,死得越快越好。

You hurry to die, the sooner the better*

27、爱斯基摩人的耻辱。

Eskimos shame*

28、你生来就是吓人的吧!

You were born to be scary!

29、够不着吧,左脚踩右脚上试试。

Can't reach it, the left foot to step on the right foot to try*

30、你妈的,我要杀了你!贱人!

Damn it, I'm gonna kill you! Bitch!

31、别调戏我不然我非礼你!

Don't tease me or I fuck you!

32、我靠

/

,你到底怎么了?

I rely on, you in the end how?

33、你小的时候肯定是被猪亲过了。

When you were young, you must have been kissed by a pig*

34、别那样和我说话!

Don't talk to me like that!

35、手榴弹看到你会自爆,

Grenade self you will see,

36、虽不安分,也该守己。

Although the restless, also keep the*

37、江湖险恶,不行就撤!

Rivers and lakes sinister, not on the withdrawal!

38、人在江湖漂,装B也挨刀!

People in rivers and lakes drift, loaded B also get a knife!

39、情敌掉水里了,我们只能尿尿。

The rival out of the water, we have to pee*

40、你从来就不说实话!

You never tell the truth!

41、我再也受不了啦!

I've not going to put up with this!

42、只要你敢死,我就敢埋。

If you dare, I dare to bury*

43、你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

Why on earth didn't you tell me truth?

44、人,都是逼出来的。

People are forced out of the*

45、要移民火星是为了要离开你,

To migrate to Mars in order to leave you,

46、我怕你内智商连幼儿园都不收你。

I'm afraid you don't even have your IQ in the kindergarten*

47、我不想听!

I don't want to hear it*

48、祝你孤独终老,且长命百岁。

I wish you longevity and alone*

49、不想当厨子的裁缝不是好司机。

The tailor did not want to cook is not a good driver*

50、女人见了你觉得自己赛天仙。

You meet a woman feel game angel*

51、我听腻了你的废话。

I've had enough of your garbage*

52、我真想亲口管你爷爷叫声:爹!

I really want to call your grandfather: dad!

53、你真是一个小丑!

You're joke!

54、你长得真有创意,活得真有勇气!

You are really creative, live really have the courage!

55、爱情,原来是含笑饮毒酒!

Love, the original is smiling drink wine!

56、然后你可以走了。

Then you can go*

57、你的愚蠢总是那么富有创造力。

Your stupidity is always so creative*

58、成事不足,败事有余。

Can't you do anything right?

59、你看看你那屎样,回家呆着去吧。

You look at your shit, go home*

赞 ()