笔记

魂断蓝桥经典台词_经典台词

魂断蓝桥经典台词

Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else、 I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall、

玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

Myra Lester: I may never see him again、

玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity、

玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

Myra Lester: Well, I, I …

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that、

罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

Myra Lester: For what?

玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

Myra Lester: No?

玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

Roy Cronin: No!

罗伊·克罗宁:不!

Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married、

罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful、

罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so、

玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful、

罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider、

玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

(烛光俱乐部)

洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

What do dancers eat?

玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

Oh,,dull things mostly、Nutritious yet not fatting、

洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

Oh,no,not tonight、(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible、

侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

The crepes,is very nice sir、

玛拉:嗯

En、

侍者:还有酒

And wine、

洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

玛拉:哦,今晚上

Well, tonight……

洛依:喝4盎

Good,Number Forty please、

侍者:40块,先生

Number Forty、

洛依:你的舞跳得很美

The ballet was beautiful、

玛拉:我看不见得

Madame dindn't think so、

洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful、

玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider、

洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

玛拉:是的。

Myra: Yes、

洛伊:我感到你有保留。

Roy: I sense a reservation、

玛拉:我想是有的。

Myra: Well, I suppose there is one、

洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

Roy: What? Why?

玛拉:有什么好处呢?

Myra: What's the good of it?

洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?

玛拉:这也是个问题。

Myra: That's a question too、

洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

Roy: Oh, now wait a minute、 I'm not going to let you get away with that、 The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen、 In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted、 I still don't get it, not quite、

赞 ()