笔记

暮光之城经典台词

暮光之城经典台词

1、Edward: It’s you and your scent、 Like a drug to me、

-你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我

2、Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin、

-你是让我上瘾的海洛因

3、Edward: Bella, you are my life now、

-贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了

4、ED:I'm the world's most dangerous predator、

-我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。

-5、 Everything about me invites you in、、、

-My voice,my face、、、even my smell、

-我的一切都让你着迷、、、

-我的声音,我的相貌、、、甚至我的气息。

6、-And if i would need any of that、

就好像我需要那些似的。

-As if you could outrun me!

就好像你能逃离我似的!

-As if you could fight me off!

就好像你能摆脱我似的!{扔树枝ing…}

7、Only for making me want you so badly、

只有你才能让我如此上瘾。

8、You’re in here because of me、

你是为了我而存在的。

9、Where else am I gonna go?

除了你身边,我还能去哪?

10、Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years、

离开你是我在这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。

11、有3件事我很确定

About three things I was absolutely positive、

第一,爱德华是吸血鬼

The first… Edward was a vampire、

第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血

The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be、、 that thirsted of my blood、

第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him、

12、I am only afraid of losing you、 I feel you’re gonna disappear、

我唯一害怕的事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。

13、I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him、

我不顾一切地爱上了他。

14、I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist、

没有你的世界,我活着也没有意义。

15、It was so easy for you to leave、

你轻而易举地就离开了。

16、He’s not gonna forgive me easily、 Can you? I hope you can, ’cause I honestly don’t know how to live without you、

他不会轻易原谅我的。你可以吗?我希望你能,因为我实在不知道,没有你,我该如何活下去。

17、贝拉:你多大了

Bella: How old are you?

爱德华:17岁

Edward: Seventeen、

贝拉:你17岁多久了?

Bella: How long have you been seventeen?

爱德华:有一阵子了

Edward: A while、

18、爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…就这样…狮子爱上了羔羊

Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you、、、 So, the lion fell in love with the lamb、

贝拉:多麽傻的羔羊啊

Bella: What a stupid lamb!

爱德华:多麽病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊

Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion、

19、贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起

Bella: I dream about being with you forever、

爱德华:永远?

Edward: Forever?

爱德华:和我快乐度过一生还不够吗?

Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

20、Edward:I'm designde to kill、

我要杀人。

Bella:I don't care、

我不介意。

Edward:I've killed people before、

我以前杀过人。

Bella:It doesn't matter、

那没关系。

Edward:I wanted to kill you、

我想杀你。

I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life、

在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血…

Bella: I trust you、

我相信你。

Edward:Don't、

不要这样。

Bella:I'm here,i trust you、

我在这里,我相信你。

赞 ()